Announcing the First Annual Project One Film Scramble!
Georgia Tech undergraduate filmmakers at all levels of experience are invited to compete in the 2017 Project One Film Scramble.
The Project One Film Scramble is a timed filmmaking competition. Georgia Tech undergraduates are challenged to create short films—from concept to completion— about resilience in one fast-paced, caffeine-fueled weekend. Films can be any genre—science fiction, horror, romance, comedy, documentary—as long as the theme of your film is “resilience.”
Filmmakers will be given a prop and a line of dialogue during the online kickoff on Thursday, March 30 to be included in their short film masterpiece. Films must not run more than 3 minutes in length, including credits.
Select completed films will be shown on the big screen at the premiere event on April 13, 2017.
For the complete schedule of events, see the Project One Film Scramble timeline.
Film Scramble Information
- Films must be made by in their entirety by current Georgia Tech undergraduate students
- Films must be submitted online to the Project One website.
- Films must not exceed 3 minutes in length (including credits)
- All submissions must include the assigned prop and line of dialogue and the theme of the film must be “resilience”
- All films must be submitted by the final deadline: April 2, 2017 at 11:59 pm
Film Screening & Awards
Select films will be screened on April 13 at the Student Center Theater at 7:00 pm, and one film will be awarded in each of the following categories:
- Best Writing
- Best Editing
- Best Directing
- Best Overall
The creator of each selected film will receive a $150 Visa Gift Card. More information about the Film Scramble award categories can be found here.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.