The 2019 Project One Film Scramble: Strengths
Georgia Tech undergraduate filmmakers at all levels of experience are invited to compete in the 2019 Project One Film Scramble.
The Project One Film Scramble is a timed filmmaking competition. Georgia Tech undergraduates are challenged to create short films—from concept to completion— about happiness in one fast-paced, caffeine-fueled weekend. Films can be any genre—science fiction, horror, romance, comedy, documentary.
Filmmakers will be given a prop and a line of dialogue during the online kickoff on Friday, March 8 to be included in their short film masterpiece. Films must not run more than 3 minutes in length, including credits.
Select completed films will be shown on the big screen at the premiere event on March 28, 2019 in the Student Center Theater.
For the complete schedule of events, see the Project One Film Scramble timeline.
Submission guidelines can be found here: Film Scramble Submission Guidelines
Click here to watch the entries for last year's Film Scramble.
Film Scramble Information
- Films must be made by in their entirety by current Georgia Tech undergraduate students
- Films must be submitted online to the Project One website.
- Films must not exceed 3 minutes in length (including credits)
- All submissions must include the assigned prop and line of dialogue and the theme of the film must be “Strengths”
- All films must be submitted by the final deadline: March 11, 2019 at 11:59 pm
Film Screening & Awards
Select films will be screened on March 28 in the Student Center Theater , and one film will be awarded in each of the following categories:
- Best Writing
- Best Editing
- Best Directing
- Best Overall
The winner in each category will receive a $200 Visa Gift Card. More information about the Film Scramble award categories can be found here.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.