GT 1000 Instructors
GT 1000 is taught by academic faculty and administrators with advanced degrees who volunteer their time above and beyond regular responsibilities to assist first-year students in transitioning successfully to Georgia Tech.
Benefits of Teaching GT 1000
Instructors have stated that teaching this course is an incredibly rewarding experience and has enlightened them on the pulse and culture of Georgia Tech and its students. Other benefits include:
- Opportunity to form close bonds with first-year and upperclass Tech students
- Unique instructional experience
- Chance to help incoming Tech students become part of the Tech community
- Collaboration with faculty and staff from all facets of campus
- Flexible class format
- Opportunity to learn more about Georgia Tech and its students
To learn more about the qualifications for teaching GT 1000 and instructions on how to apply to be an instructor, click here.